Need some advice

Hello people!

I need some advice. I'm 5'3, weight 135lbs, eat about 1300 cals on avg. I'm a beginner, and usually workout about 3 times a week. Due to quarantine, I can't go to the gym but I do own some 20lb weights which I use for arms, and leg workouts. For core, I'll usually concentrate on calisthenics. I'll usually do about 30 mins of arms, core, or legs. My usual workouts will be something like 30mins of arms, 30 mins of core, and then 20 mins of cardio. And then I'll rotate the parts I'll focus on. I've been at it since August, and dropped a pants size already. I've also noticed some gains, and increased strength. However, I'm having trouble cutting. What is the best course of action if I'm trying to build muscle and look cut? I don't want to be skinny muscular, but rather something in between Erin Stern and Brooke Ence.
What should my macros be? My workouts? And my cals?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3nVuUZQ

0 comments:

Post a Comment