How long should I bulking up as a skinny guy?

I was pretty underweight a month and half ago I was 108 lbs 5'10 that was when I decided to start lifting but I couldn't really calculate my exact calorie needs so I ended up gaining 2-2.5 lbs a week i'm 130 lbs
now 6 weeks later don't know how much of that was muscle but yeah luckily I don't think it mattered very much because I was really underweight I didn't really put on any fat not by the looks of it at least I do see
improvements though my frame is a bit more filled out than when I started. I did some more research and now i'm eating around 2500 calories on workout days which I go 4-5 days a week and 2200-2300 on rest days
I should be gaining 1 lb a week now or close to that I was wondering how long should I be bulking for? My goal is to be around 175-180 lbs by the end of my fitness journey a bit more than that would be fine as well.
I just want to know when I should stop and how fat will I look by then? Don't have many before pictures but i was quite skinny eating around 1400 or less calories a day just because I have a really bad apatite
but I do have a couple which show how thin my frame was in general
The first 2 photos are me from before I started eating to bulk and going to the gym
The rest are current
I have been eating and going for nearly 2 months now!
Attached Images


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2Z4ossz

0 comments:

Post a Comment