Do you ever replace gym days with something else?

Not necessarily the right subforum, but it's the most active and we have quite a bit of random discussion here anyway.

I didn't feel like going to the gym for upper + lower hypertrophy workouts these last two days. Did some calisthenics in the rain for upper body yesterday and it felt pretty refreshing. Today was supposed to be leg day and I decided to go for a bike ride while listening to a podcast, went to the store on the same trip as well because I needed to buy stuff, then did some lower body stretching once I got home. It's not something I'd do every week as it'll obviously affect my gains in the long term, but doing it every now and then feels great.

So, do any of you ever replace gym days with something like bicycling, yoga, stretching etc.? How often do you do it and why?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3cy5ZYH

0 comments:

Post a Comment