Why does pineapple trash my tastebuds now?

I don’t seem to remember pineapple destroying my tastebuds when I was younger. But the last few years, when ever i eat pineapple, my tastebuds are ruined for a few hours. I just had some cut up pineapple from Trader Joes and it was delicious while eating it. Afterwards though I get that aftertaste. I was still kind of hungry and had a scoop if PB and the PB tasted like nothing, just kind of oily and the aftertaste of the pineapple. Even when its in a smoothie, I got a mango smoothie a few weeks ago that had pineapple in it and a carne asada burrito, i drank the smoothie on the drive home, when i got home i ate the carne asada burrito and it tasted like plain steak. This happen to anyone else?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3sXbUwM

0 comments:

Post a Comment