What to eat for carbs?

I recently learned that I've been messing up my macros for a long time now. I've been eating high protein/fat and almost no carbs. I'm cutting not bulking.
I recently used a macro calculator that says I should be eating about 350g of carbs a day, which is astronomically higher than I've been taking in every day. Does that sound right? 350g of carbs for someone who weighs 160lbs? I'm probably around 20% bodyfat.

If the above is indeed true, then how on earth do I do that? It makes sense in my mind that eating all of those carbs would be logical during a bulking phase, but 350g while cutting? That's roughly 8-9 bowls of brown rice or something similar! If each bowl had 1cup of brown rice.

Do you guys really eat that much rice/oats/whatever every day to meet your carb needs?
I'm interested in keeping my glycogen stores topped off as much as possible. How do you restore your glycogen? Which carb foods do you eat specifically to get your needs met?


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/2PyEZAx

0 comments:

Post a Comment