Not losing or gaining weight

Hello I’m new to the forum. First post here.

My question is why am I not losing or gaining weight lifting 5 days out of the week I do not to a lot of cardio I began my fitness journey doing CrossFit got stronger little muscle mass though. Started bodybuilding 3 months ago because I want to gain muscle mass I’m pretty small female 5’1 115lb. What am I doing wrong? I eat enough but there are days I’m just to exhausted to meal prep. So when I don’t meal prep I just cook for that day and snack throughout the day.

Also any tips on eating even though you feel full!? I struggle with that too I think that might be the problem!? Also when I have to eat a lot I sit down and get impatient does this happen to anyone else?!


from Bodybuilding.com Forums - Nutrition https://ift.tt/3weIQTL

0 comments:

Post a Comment